Energy Waste is History!
Join Opto 22 and eSight Energy in Chicago this August for a one-day summit on energy.
You'll learn how to manage energy, explore real-life energy case studies, and share techniques for analyzing energy usage to identify savings.
An open event, the eSight Energy Annual Summit draws energy professionals in fields as diverse as manufacturing, property management, education, and consulting. These professionals share best practice ideas for managing energy and reducing costs.
You'll also see the latest industry trends—like the OptoEMU Sensor energy monitoring unit, which makes energy monitoring simple for small- and medium-sized industrial and commercial businesses.
eSight Energy Annual Summit
When: Tuesday, August 14th, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Chicago History Museum in Chicago, Illinois
Cost: Free of charge. Includes lunch & refreshments.
To register or find out more: http://www.eSightenergy.com/USAS
About eSight Energy
eSight provides web-based software for viewing and analyzing your energy usage data, so you can reduce energy costs.
eSight offers this software in a range of options; you choose just what you need.
- The full-featured eSight Enterprise can be hosted by eSight or installed on your enterprise server.
- The scalable eSight Subscription lets you pay for only the features, users, and meter points you need.
- eSight Essential is easy to install and provides a limited number of meter points.
Learn more about eSight.
See the OptoEMU Sensor Energy Monitoring Units
Start monitoring your energy now with the easy-to-use
This industrial-quality appliance sends real-time energy usage data to eSight software, so you can see spikes, eliminate assumptions, and spot trends.
Like all Opto 22 products, the OptoEMU Sensor is made and supported in the U.S.A.
Product support is free.
Learn more about the OptoEMU Sensor.
About Opto 22
Commercial and industrial businesses have used Opto 22 products for more than 35 years to monitor, control, and get data from all kinds of equipment.
- Opto 22 products communicate over standard networks using open protocols.
- Energy data can be viewed online and exchanged with company databases and control systems.
- All products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. Product support is free.
Learn more about Opto 22.