Reliable, inexpensive SNAP I/O™ from Opto 22 expands your A-B PLC system. Most I/O modules are guaranteed for life.
Product support is free.
Use our distributed intelligence to shift I/O scanning and control to the local I/O level. Add new functions, reduce network traffic, and improve overall system performance.
groov. Create mobile-ready HMIs for your A-B system that can be securely used on any brand computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. Learn more on groov.com.
Learn more about IO4AB:
Build your intelligent remote I/O
Build your I/O online with the SNAP I/O Configurator.
Or follow these steps to learn more about components:
Choose a mounting rack: 4, 8, 12, or 16 slots
Choose a brain for remote I/O processing, including PID loop control:
- analog / serial / simple digital brain
- analog / serial / high-speed digital brain
Choose the I/O you need: analog, discrete (digital), serial
Learn More about IO4AB
Questions? Call Pre-sales Engineering for answers:
800-321-6786 (toll-free in the U.S.) or 951-695-3000.
Pre-sales engineering is free.
See for Yourself
Get all your questions answered in a live online demo. Call your local distributor or Arun Sinha at Opto 22 (phone 800-321-6786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule.
Learn how...watch the videos
Opto 22 Engineer Alexi Beck Gray walks you through using SNAP I/O with an A-B system, step by step.
- Part 1—Configuring SNAP I/O, creating assembly instances, and bringing data into RSLogix.
- Part 2—Using distributed discrete functions: counter, watchdog, fail state, and pulse train.
- Part 3—Using distributed analog functions: scaling in engineering units, maximum values, and clamping.
- Part 4—Configuring PID loops to run on the I/O; tuning PIDs graphically.
Watch the videos.
Try it Yourself
The SNAP IO4AB Learning Center includes everything you need to learn how to use SNAP I/O with A-B systems—rack, brain, I/O, configuration software, load panel, and step-by-step tutorial. Find out more.
All Opto 22 products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A.