43044 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 USA
Local & outside the USA:(951) 695-3000
Toll-Free within the USA:(800) 321-6786
Fax: (951) 695-3095
Add remote I/O and analog functions to your MicroLogix® system
Why be limited?
Extend your older PLC systems with new or replacement I/O.
Add new analog functions to your MicroLogix systems to meet new requirements.
Reliable SNAP I/O™ from Opto 22 makes it possible. Allen-Bradley® industrial PLCs communicate directly to EtherNet/IP-enabled SNAP I/O.
MicroLogix 1100 and 1400
SNAP I/O is an easy way to expand older PLC systems. You can add new I/O via Ethernet without disturbing running installations.
For remote I/O or more analog options, you've come to the right place. Add distributed I/O with up to 512 I/O points on one compact mounting rack.
Choose from a wide variety of analog I/O with the signals you need:
- Voltage, current, RMS (including higher DC voltage ranges)
- ICTD, RTD, and thermocouples
- Electrical power monitoring (single-phase and 3-phase)
- Load cell inputs
- Rate inputs
- Direct resistive inputs
Learn More about IO4AB
Questions? Call Pre-sales Engineering for answers:
800-321-6786 (toll-free in the U.S.) or 951-695-3000.
Pre-sales engineering is free.
Talk to a Pre-sales engineer:
Build your remote SNAP I/O
About Opto 22
Automation engineers worldwide have used Opto 22 products for more than 40 years to monitor and control all kinds of machines and processes.
- All SNAP I/O modules are manufactured in the U.S. Each module is tested twice before it's shipped to you.
- Most SNAP I/O modules are guaranteed for life.
- You get free Product Support from the knowledgeable engineers in our California headquarters office. All engineers have at least 10 years of experience with Opto 22 products.
- Pre-sales engineering is also free. Call us; we're glad to help.
Reliable hardware, easy-to-use software, and responsive people. That's the Opto 22 difference.
Call us today: 800-321-6786 or
Learn more about Opto 22.