Your PACs and I/O, in the palm of your hand
Now you can monitor and control all your Opto 22 SNAP I/O points and PAC Control variables, tables, and charts from your mobile device.
Opto iPAC for iOS and Opto aPAC for Android give authorized automation engineers and control technicians instant access to status and values and the ability to change values or turn outputs on or off wirelessly.
Ideal for commissioning, debugging, responding to alarms, and mobile connectivity to remote installations.
Watch the video.
iOS devices: Download Opto iPAC now.
Get the Opto iPAC Quick Start Guide (pdf).
Android devices: Download Opto aPAC now. Get the Opto aPAC Quick Start Guide (pdf).
Look what you can do:
- See digital point status. Turn digital outputs on or off.
- View analog point values. Write values to analog outputs.
- View and change all tags: control variables, table elements, charts, I/O.
- See controller status, firmware version, and strategy data.
- Stop or run the current strategy. Start and stop charts.
- Automatically discover all Opto 22 devices on your network.
- Save the devices you want to monitor in named lists.
- Create watch lists for the tags you want to monitor.
- Search globally for device name, IP address, firmware, strategy, and watch list tags.
Questions? Give us a call: 800-321-6786
The call is free, and we're glad to help.
Call today. 800-321-6786
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1-951-695-3000
About Opto 22
Commercial and industrial businesses, OEMs, and system designers have used Opto 22 products for more than 35 years to monitor, control, and get data from all kinds of machines and devices.
- Our solid-state relays and I/O modules are famous for their reliability. Most are guaranteed for life.
- Opto 22 controllers communicate over standard networks using open protocols.
- Our systems can exchange data with company databases, Allen-Bradley PLC systems, Modbus systems, OPC clients.
- Opto 22 products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. Product support is free.
Learn more about Opto 22.
An App for Engineers
Opto iPAC is a 2012 Engineers' Choice Award Finalist!
Opto aPAC won First Place for New Innovations at ISA ExpoControl 2012!
Some customer comments:
"...We have 40+ controllers at customer sites, this will be very useful."
"Installed the app, and it automatically discovered the controller on the network. Within a minute or two I had a watch list with live values!..."
"Will be amazingly helpful commissioning new systems...."
Don't have Opto 22 equipment?
If you don't have Opto 22 controllers or I/O—or if you don't have wireless access to your Opto equipment—you can still have fun with our online demo for mobile devices.
If you're not sure whether this app will work in your Opto 22 control system, or if you have other questions, please call our Pre-Sales Engineering department at 800-321-6786 or +1-951-695-3000. Pre-sales engineering is free.
Control it all, right from your phone
- iOS or Android mobile device (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or Android smart phone/tablet with OS version 2.2 or newer)
- Opto 22 SNAP PAC controllers, SNAP I/O units, and E1/E2 I/O units. Also works with serial I/O units and older mistic I/O units if they are connected to a SNAP PAC controller
- A secured wireless LAN network with access to controller and I/O network. Wireless SNAP PACs and I/O are not required. FTP passwords should be added to individual devices using PAC Manager. Compatible with wireless routers and VPNs. Supports port forwarding.