Commission SNAP I/O and SNAP PAC Systems
Opto iPAC for iOS and Opto aPAC for Android give automation engineers and control technicians instant access to status and values on their SNAP I/O and SNAP PAC Systems.
These apps are ideal for commissioning and debugging.
- Automatically discover all Opto 22 devices on your network.
- Save the devices you want to monitor in named lists.
- Create watch lists for the tags you want to monitor.
- Change values or turn outputs on or off wirelessly.
"...We have 40+ controllers at customer sites, this will be very useful."
"Installed the app, and it automatically discovered the controller on the network. Within a minute or two I had a watch list with live values!..."
"Will be amazingly helpful commissioning new systems...."
Watch the video.
iOS devices: Download Opto iPAC now.
Get the Opto iPAC Quick Start Guide (pdf).
Android devices: Download Opto aPAC now. Get the Opto aPAC Quick Start Guide (pdf).
- iOS or Android mobile device
- Opto 22 SNAP PAC controllers, SNAP I/O units, and E1/E2 I/O units. Also works with serial I/O units and older mistic I/O units if they are connected to a SNAP PAC controller
- A secured wireless LAN with access to controller and I/O network. Wireless SNAP PACs and I/O are not required.
About Opto 22
Commercial and industrial businesses, OEMs, and system integrators have used Opto 22 products for more than 35 years to monitor, control, and get data from all kinds of machines and devices.
- Our solid-state relays and I/O modules are famous for their reliability. Most are guaranteed for life.
- Opto 22 controllers communicate over standard networks using open protocols.
- Our systems can exchange data with company databases, Allen-Bradley PLC systems, Modbus systems, OPC clients.
- Opto 22 products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. Product support is free.
Learn more about Opto 22.
Monitor and Control Any Automation System
For accessing just about any system or equipment from your smartphone or tablet, you'll want groov View for iOS and groov View for Android.
These apps are ideal for monitoring and controlling.
- Monitor and control all your OPC UA-compatible automation systems from one app.
- See only the status, values, and controls you need, with no distractions.
- Access information using the same security protocol your bank uses.
- No per-user or per-device fees. No tag limits.
You easily build the app yourself using groov Build. Just drag, drop, and tag. You control what appears in the app and who is authorized to view it.
"groov takes the difficult technical aspects out of the mobile solution."
"We use our iPhones to control lighting, signage, HVAC, building alarm... everything."
"Networking is VERY simple and access is secure."
Watch the video: What can you do with groov?
Learn more about groov View apps.
- iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- OPC UA-compatible automation equipment or system and/or Opto 22 SNAP PAC System
- groov Box, or groov Server for Windows running on a PC,
on the same network as your control system
- Wired or wireless access to the groov Box or the
PC running groov Server for Windows. (App users do not have access to the control network, only to groov.) VPN recommended for use over the Internet.
Find out more in the Opto 22 Mobile Apps for Automation Technical Note.
Or give us a call: 800-321-6786
The call is free, and we're glad to help.
Call today. 800-321-6786
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1-951-695-3000