43044 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 USA
Local & outside the USA:(951) 695-3000
Toll-Free within the USA:(800) 321-6786
Fax: (951) 695-3095
SNAP-AIRTD-1K Precisely Measures Temperature from 1000 Ohm RTD Probes
New two-channel, isolated analog input module
The new SNAP-AIRTD-1K analog input module monitors temperature from resistance temperature detectors (RTDs) on two isolated channels.
Ideal for 1000 ohm probes used in industrial furnace and refrigeration applications, HVAC systems, autoclaves, or in any application requiring accurate measurement over a wide temperature range.
Can be used with 1000 ohm platinum or 1000 ohm nickel RTD probes.
Mount the SNAP-AIRTD-1K on a SNAP PAC rack alongside other analog, digital, and serial I/O modules. Use a SNAP PAC brain or rack-mounted controller for communications and I/O processing.
Read the data sheet.
See the SNAP-AIRTD-1K.
Questions? Give us a call.
The call is free, and we're glad to help.
Why SNAP analog I/O?
SNAP analog I/O modules monitor, control, and acquire data from a wide assortment of sensors and devices.
Use them for temperature monitoring, flow control, valve and pump automation, air pressure control, power and energy monitoring, drum or tank level control, and much more.
- Because they're software configurable by point, a small number of modules can handle a wide range of inputs.
- All SNAP I/O modules are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A.
- All SNAP I/O modules are individually tested, twice.
- SNAP I/O modules are so reliable, most are guaranteed for life.
- All products include free Product Support by experienced engineers in our Temecula, California headquarters.
Why Opto 22?
Industrial and commercial businesses, OEMs, and system designers have used Opto 22 products for more than 35 years to monitor, acquire data from, and control all kinds of machines and devices.
- Our field-proven solid-state relays and I/O modules are famous for their reliability, and most are guaranteed for life.
- Opto 22 controllers communicate over standard networks using open protocols.
- Opto 22 products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. Product Support is free.
Learn more about Opto 22.