Opto 22 is a successful, established, and growing industrial control and automation company that provides excellent benefits and learning opportunities for employees. Questions regarding employment should be directed to:
Attn: Human Resources
43044 Business Park Drive
Temecula, CA 92590-3614
FAX: (951) 695-3095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Opto 22 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Customer Service Technical Representative
Opto 22 is seeking applicants for Customer Service Engineer/Technician, based in our Temecula, CA corporate office. The position has a mix of technical and commercial responsibilities to help support our Sales team. Technical aspects include phone and email support of customer applications and product questions. Assess the application of Opto 22 products to meet the client’s needs. Commercial aspects include quotations, order entry, pricing, & other customer service functions.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in instrumentation, electrical controls, or communications
- Good computer skills
- Experience with industrial automation (programmable controllers & software) a plus
- Knowledge of electrical wiring, control signals, & power concepts a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
Product Support Engineer
Solve the world's automation and control problems!
Opto 22 is seeking talented applicants for the position of Product Support Engineer, based in our Temecula, CA corporate office. You will work with customers to solve problems in diverse process control and automation applications.
- Desire to solve challenging problems, help people, and become an expert.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Programming experience in C++/C#.
- Experienced with computer networking.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Process Control and Automation experience is a plus.
Opto 22 is seeking talented applicants for a Software Developer position based in our Temecula, CA corporate office. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining various Opto 22 industrial control and automation software products as part of our Engineering team.
This position provides the opportunity to work directly on our commercial products and make significant contributions to our software development efforts. We have a small team of developers who work on a variety of products in a mostly self-directed manner. Opto 22 is looking for fast learners who want personal responsibility and authority over their work.
Requirements and preferences:
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field is required (relevant experience in lieu of a degree will also be considered).
- Programming experience in C++ is required.
- Broad knowledge of software development issues is required.
- Experience developing for commercial software products is preferred.
- Experience with multi-threading and synchronization is preferred.
- Windows programming experience is a plus (MFC, ATL, COM, etc.).
- Experience with communications programming is preferred (sockets, serial, etc.).
Corporate Sales Engineer
Opto 22 is seeking aggressive, talented applicants for a Sales Engineer position based in our Temecula, CA corporate office.
This key position will be responsible for establishing, developing, and managing Opto 22 industrial control and automation business and for participating in an
exciting and successful corporate sales team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to make an immediate impact. Driving sales,
meeting aggressive goals, working with and motivating resellers while interfacing with decision-makers will challenge your
expertise and reward your efforts.
- Bachelor's degree (technical preferred)
- Industrial automation experience
- Experience working with reps, distributors, and OEMs
- Proven history of identifying and developing new business opportunities that translate to significant sales growth
- Key account success