- Click here
for more information.
Price: $999.00 USD
All prices are quoted in US dollars. Online ordering is currently available only to customers in the U.S.A. and Canada.
Customers outside these regions should contact their local sales representative for pricing and availability information.
The PAC Project Software Suite from Opto 22 provides all the software you need for industrial automation, process control, building automation, remote monitoring, data acquisition, and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications in any field. One of four components of the SNAP PAC System, PAC Project software is fully integrated with SNAP PAC controllers, brains, and I/O.
PAC Project Professional includes the following:
- PAC Control Professional for developing control programs to run on SNAP PAC controllers. SNAP PAC R-series and S-series controllers are developer and IIoT ready with a built-in HTTP/HTTPS server and a RESTful API.
- PAC Display Professional for creating HMIs for operators and technicians
- PAC Manager for configuration and maintenance
- OptoOPCServer for communication with OPC 2.0 clients
- OptoDataLink for sharing SNAP PAC System data with databases
- SoftPAC for running control programs on a software-based programmable automation controller (PAC) designed for PC-based control
This product includes software and documentation in Adobe Acrobat PDF format on a CD. It also includes complete printed documentation.
PAC Project Professional includes support for controller-level redundancy when used with identical SNAP PAC S-series controllers and the SNAP PAC Redundancy Option Kit (part number SNAP-PAC-ROK). To use controller redundancy, controller firmware R9.1b or higher is required.
NOTE: OptoOPCServer and OptoDataLink are also compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2. (PAC Control, PAC Display, PAC Manager, and SoftPAC are not.)
Is this a free upgrade?
All PAC Project software, both Basic and Professional, is in one single download. You can install the Basic version right away to get started. To install PAC Project Professional, first purchase the software and contact Opto 22 to confirm your purchase and receive your password. More about purchasing software and getting a password.
When you have your password, run the installation again. Choose PAC Project Professional and enter your password.
The following applications are installed by default.
If you don't want them all, when prompted during the installation process, uncheck the ones you don't want.
- PAC Control Professional
- PAC Display Basic Professional
- PAC Manager
- PAC Utilities
If you are using older (non-SNAP PAC) controllers or brains with PAC Project, see form #1688, the SNAP PAC System Migration Technical Note for important information.