- Click here
for more information.
Price: $999.00 USD
All prices are quoted in US dollars. Online ordering is currently available only to customers in the U.S.A. and Canada.
Customers outside these regions should contact their local sales representative for pricing and availability information.
PAC Terminal Secure Strategy Distribution (SSD) is used with Opto 22 PAC Project software (either Basic or Pro) to provide a level of strategy security that is most valuable to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that use Opto 22 equipment in their own systems, although it is not limited to that application. Using this security system, you can:
- Protect strategies stored and running in a controller
- Safely distribute updated strategies and keep them protected once downloaded
- Ensure that new firmware is from Opto 22 and has not been modified by anyone.
While PAC Terminal SSD is a robust and effective system, it is limited to the protections listed
above. Here are some things this system will not protect:
- Normal system communications, such as controller to controller, controller to
I/O, human-machine interface (HMI) to controller, etc.
- I/O settings, such as I/O configurations, proportional-integral-derivative (PID)
loop settings, Event/Reaction settings, etc.
- Original strategies on a PC. This system does not provide password protection in
- Inspection of controllers using PAC Terminal
This download includes the registration form only, not the software. To obtain the software, do the following:
1. Purchase the software, either from an Opto 22 distributor or here on the Opto 22 website.
2. Download and complete this registration form, and then email it to Opto 22 Sales.
When your registration information is received, Opto 22 will send you via email the PAC Terminal SSD software, documentation, and installation password.