Note: You're seeing this text because you don't have Adobe Flash Player enabled. Get Flash Player.
Opto 22's SNAP PAC System, designed to make automation easier, consists of just four components: software, controllers, brains, and I/O.
SoftwareThe PAC Project industrial control software suite includes everything you need for industrial automation, remote monitoring, data acquisition, process control, discrete manufacturing, energy monitoring, and SCADA applications:
- PAC Control flowchart-based control development software, with plain English tagnames and optional scripting
- PAC Display HMI development and runtime software, including trending, alarming, and operator security
- OptoOPC Server for communication with OPC clients
- OptoDataLink for exchanging data with company databases
ControllersSNAP PAC programmable automation controllers (PACs) come in two form factors, standalone and rack mounted. Wired+Wireless models of both are available for network flexibility.
- Standalone S-series PACs are better for large distributed systems with complex network architectures.
- Rack-mounted R-series PACs combine industrial control with I/O processing for cell control or less complex systems.
BrainsThese industrial I/O processors give you distributed control for a more efficient system. Brains process most digital and analog I/O functions locally, including PID loop control, thermocouple linearization, counting, latching, ramping, totalizing, and much more.
I/OOpto 22's SNAP I/O includes analog, digital, and serial modules in a wide range of input signals. in addition, our industial I/O is so reliable that we guarantee most analog modules and digital modules for life.