Join us tomorrow for a webinar on energy monitoring. Opto 22's Arun Sinha introduces the OptoEMU Sensor and shows how you can:
- Connect to building meters, electrical panels, or directly to large energy consuming equipment
- View energy data in web-hosted software
- Eliminate usage assumptions and identify trouble spots
- Identify opportunities for immediate savings
Energy Monitoring and the OptoEMU Sensor Seminar
When: Thursday, December 16, 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (GMT 18:00)
Duration: 45 minutes plus Q&A
Reminder: Today is your last chance to vote for OptoEMU Sensor in the Networking category of Control Engineering's 2011 Engineer's Choice Awards.
Ideal for energy monitoring applications and perfect accessories for the new OptoEMU Sensor—that's how we describe the split-core current transformers (CTs) now available on our website.
These CTs from Continental Control Systems make it easier, safer, and less expensive to connect to electrical panels.
Split-core CTs are easier to install, especially for retrofit applications, because you can attach the CT without disturbing existing wiring.
With their low voltage 0.333 VAC secondary, these CTs are also safer to use than CTs with current secondaries. And they're less expensive.
You may have already found the two-dimensional (2D) CAD files of Opto 22 products we have on our website. These are .dwg files, and they're helpful in building blueprints and laying out wiring.
Now we have some 3D files available as well. 3D CAD files are great for modeling panels or visualizing how parts will fit into a confined space. OEMs may find them especially useful when planning new equipment.
Not all products have CAD files available; most of these are for SNAP PACs, racks, and SNAP I/O. If the file you need isn't there, let us know and we'll try to add it.
Many thanks to Surge Yu, our Chief Representative in China, for providing these 3D files!
Finding the files: You can see the CAD drawings (2D and 3D) for all products, or you can find drawings for just one product. Here's how.
See all CAD drawings
1. From any page on the Opto 22 website, click the Support tab.
2. Click Downloads.
3. When the list of downloads appears, in the "Filter by" dropdown menu, choose Drawings.
4. Sort the list by clicking on the column heading "Description/Filename."
Drawings are shown in alphabetical order. All 3D drawings are listed first. Click a filename to go to the file.
Find CAD drawings for one product
1. From any page on the Opto 22 website, search on the exact part number. Or click the Products tab and drill down to the product whose drawing you need.
2. When the product page appears, click the Downloads tab below the product's photo.
All the CAD drawings for that part number appear in the list. Click a filename to go to the file.
As usual, we'll be open most days between now and the end of the year to serve you. Free Product Support and free pre-sales Engineering help are our gifts to you all year long!
The Opto 22 website will be open 24/7 for information and learning; our Headquarters and Manufacturing office will follow this schedule:
- Dec 24 - Closed
- Dec 27 - Open; last shipping day of the year
- Dec 28 - Open; no shipping
- Dec 29 - Open; no shipping
- Dec 30 - Closed
- Dec 31 - Closed
- Jan 3 - Open; shipping resumes
We here at Opto 22 thank you for your interest in our products and for your business throughout the year. Your success is our success.
All of us at Opto 22 wish you a most happy and prosperous 2011.