What do automation zombies want for Halloween?
Brains, of course!
Watch what happens when an Opto 22 employee stays too late on the wrong evening.
You snooze, you're news.
Pre-built SNAP PAC System enclosures protect your I/O and save you time and expense during installation.
With a rack and power supply already in place and wired, all you have to do is snap in a rack-mounted controller or brain and the I/O modules you need.
Choose from three enclosures based on their size and location requirements:
- SNAP-IT-WM4—Wall-mount polycarbonate with 4 I/O slots.
- SNAP-IT-PM12—Panel-mount metal with 12 I/O slots.
- SNAP-IT-RM16—Rack-mount or tabletop metal with 16 I/O slots.
Compare all three enclosures and pick the one you need.
It's almost November and time to vote for Control Engineering's Engineers' Choice Awards.
groov is a finalist! We're in the Software - Mobile Apps category, way down at the bottom of the page.
Now compatible with almost all industrial automation and building automation systems and equipment, groov makes it simple to build your own custom app. You can monitor and control whatever you need to, right from your smartphone or tablet.
- Mix equipment and systems from multiple manufacturers.
- Include only the data and controls you need, so the interface is clean and easy to use.
- Build your app with no coding and no programming. Just drag, drop, and tag.
- Securely use the app on virtually any mobile device.
We hope you'll vote for groov (bottom of the page) as your Engineers' Choice.
Learn more about groov.
The latest groov workshop videos help you learn the basics and try some new features, too:
Questions? If you have questions or need help, contact Opto 22 Product Support. Product Support is free.