*** NOTE: This part is OBSOLETE and no longer available. ***
Use your Raspberry Pi in the real world! The Digital I/O for Raspberry Pi Starter Kit gets you started sensing and switching industrial-level electrical loads with your own Raspberry Pi. Now you can monitor and control real-world devices like industrial motors, pumps, and sensors.
The system uses the same field-tested, reliable Opto 22 G4 input/output (I/O) modules that have served automation applications worldwide for nearly 40 years. Just bring your Pi and its power supply, and you’re ready to begin.
The Starter Kit includes all of the following:
- OPTO-P1-40P Digital I/O Carrier Board, including interface cable, Pi board mounting standoffs, and spare fuse for mounting rack
- G4PB8H 8-module mounting rack
- G4IAC5 90-140 VAC/VDC input module
- G4IDC5MA 10-32 VDC input module with manual/auto switch
- G4OAC5 12-140 VAC output module
- G4ODC5 5-60 VDC output module
The Starter Kit works with any model Pi with a 40-pin header connector, including Models A+ and B+, Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B, Pi 4 Model B, and Pi Zero. The Starter Kit also gives you room to expand. Add up to 4 more G4 I/O modules from the extensive list of compatible G4 inputs and outputs