The SNAP-SCM-232, SNAP-SCM-485-422, SNAP-SCM-PROFI, SNAP-SCM-W2, SNAP-SCM-CAN2B, and SNAP-SCM-ST2 serial communication modules are designed for use with the SNAP PAC System and can also be used in standalone SNAP I/O units.
Each of these modules conveniently provides serial data at a remote Ethernet location.
- The SNAP-SCM-232 and SNAP-SCM-485-422 typically interface with printers, scales, chart recorders, and barcode systems.
- The SNAP-SCM-PROFI provides a standard electrical interface with PROFIBUS DP® networks.
- The SNAP-SCM-CAN2B provides an interface to a Controller Area Network (CAN), so your SNAP PAC system can receive data from CANbus devices.
- The SNAP-SCM-ST2 provides pulse and direction signals for stepper motor drives.
- The SNAP-SCM-W2 complies with the Wiegand interface format and is used for access control applications.