This user's guide shows you how to assemble, initialize, configure, commission, and maintain a groov RIO universal I/O module, part numbers GRV-R7-MM1001-10 and GRV-R7-MM2001-10. It is also helpful for groov RIO Learning Centers (GRV-RIO-LC and GRV-RIO2-LC). The guide explains how to:
- Connect a power supply and wire field devices
- Complete the first configuration steps after you turn it on (initialize)
- Configure it to connect to networks, update network and security configurations, mount USB drives or USB adapters (to serial or WiFi devices), set up centralized user management through LDAP servers, set date and time, and more
- Select and configure I/O channels and PID loops
- Keep your RIO up to date by applying firmware updates.