A fully-configured groov View project for use with groov EPIC, groov Box, or groov Server for Windows demonstrating how to build and use both simple and complex gadgets.
In this demo project, you’ll see how to:
- Show the value from a temperature sensor in the submersible James Cameron used to explore the bottom of the Marianas Trench
- Control a tank level and an auger in a brewery
- Trend electrical demand data for a wind farm
We’ll also look at some more complex capabilities, like these:
- Show a rotating graphic in your interface, like a compass
- Show machinery states with animated GIFs, like the turbines at the wind farm
- Indicate changes with multiple images, like the fermenter’s tank level in the brewery
If you're using the groov Server for Windows Free Trial, see Getting Started with the groov Free Trial, form 2118.
If you have a groov EPIC or groov Box, see groov View Demo Technical Note, form 2257.
You'll also need to the credentials below to load the demo project.