A piecewise linear interpolator function PLI under ioControl 5.1. The ioScript version can be easily copied to your program. It can be used for any of the following applications:
- Calculating volume from tank level measurement (PV=Level Q=Volume)
- Setpoint Generator (PV=Elapsed Time Q=Required Setpoint, eg Temp or Flow)
- Flow rate profiling (PV=Dif Pressure Q=Flow Rate)
- Split Range Control (PV=Common Output Q=Valve1 profile)
- Adaptive Gain (PV=Secondary Variable Q=PID Gain Value)
Note: This file contains sample code. Before you download, read the Legal Agreements.