A fully-configured groov project demonstrating how to build and use both simple and complex gadgets.
In the demo you’ll see how to:
• Show the value from a temperature sensor in the submersible James Cameron used to explore the bottom of the Marianas Trench
• Control a tank level and an auger in a brewery
• Trend electrical demand data for a wind farm
We’ll also look at some more complex capabilities, like these:
• Show a rotating graphic in your interface, like a compass
• Show machinery states with animated GIFs, like the turbines at the wind farm
• Indicate changes with multiple images, like the fermenter’s tank level in the brewery
For installation instructions, see Getting Started with the groov Free Trial, form 2118.