Some SNAP-AIRTD-8U point types are classified as outputs by the control engine
- SNAP-PAC-S1, SNAP-PAC-S1-FM, SNAP-PAC-S1-W
- SNAP-PAC-S2, SNAP-PAC-S2-W
- SNAP-PAC-R1, SNAP-PAC-R1-FM, SNAP-PAC-R1-W, SNAP-PAC-R1-B
- SNAP-PAC-R2, SNAP-PAC-R2-FM, SNAP-PAC-R2-W
- PAC Control
R9.5a and newer
Resolved In Version:
See Resolution section below.
Some SNAP-AIRTD-8U point types are erroneously classified as outputs by the Control Engine. There are two ways you might see this issue:
- The most common and easily seen symptom is through the REST interface. The points are displayed on the REST Outputs page (/device/strategy/ios/analogOutputs) instead of the Inputs page (/device/strategy/ios/analogInputs).
- A much less likely symptom is that for affected point types, if you configure the following Analog input point parameters in the Edit Analog Point dialog of your PAC Control strategy, these parameters will be ignored:
- Send Value > Average Filter Weight
- Send Values: Offset, Gain
To resolve this issue, you must use both PAC Control R9.6a (or higher) and PAC Firmware R10.0d.
Contact: Opto 22 Product Support.
Phone: 800-835-6786 or 951-695-3080
This Opto 22 Knowledge Base ('OptoKB') article is intended to provide general technical information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects. Accordingly, the information in this OptoKB article is not intended to constitute application, design, software, or other professional engineering advice or services. Opto 22 may modify the OptoKB articles at any time. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your equipment, you should consult a qualified professional.
OPTO 22 DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS OPTOKB ARTICLE AND MAY MAKE CHANGES THERETO AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION CONVEYED HEREBY IS PROVIDED TO USERS 'AS IS.' IN NO EVENT SHALL OPTO 22 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS PROFIT, OR DAMAGE, EVEN IF OPTO 22 HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OPTO 22 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND/OR FIRMWARE) PROVIDED HEREBY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that certain jurisdictions do not sanction the exclusion of implied warranties: thus, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Copyright © 2023 Opto 22. All rights reserved.