Published: February 14, 2019
In groov View, clearing ON or OFF latches doesn't work for groov digital modules
groov View running on:
- GROOV-AR1, GROOV-AR1-BASE, GROOV-AR1-SNAP
- GROOV-AT1, GROOV-AT1-SNAP
- GROOV-SVR-WIN, GROOV-SVR-WIN-BASE, GROOV-SVR-WIN-SNAP
R1.2.2 and lower for GRV-EPIC-PR1
R4.0a - R4.0d for all others listed
Resolved In Version:
R1.3.0 for GRV-EPIC-PR1
R4.1a for all others listed
In groov View, when you try to clear ON or OFF latches for an I/O channel on groov digital modules, nothing happens.
NOTE: This issue is fixed and will not occur when you create new groov View projects. However, if you have an existing groov View project that uses tags that clear ON or OFF latches for an I/O channel on groov digital modules, you will need to manually resolve the issue as follows:
- Install the groov View or GRV-EPIC-PR1 firmware version with the fix.
- Go into groov View Build mode and choose Configure > Devices.
- Select the device that hosts tags that clear an ON or OFF latches for an I/O channel on groov digital modules.
- Click Update Auto Tags. Tags that are not correctly configured will be removed from the database, breaking any gadgets that are connected to them.
- Tag the broken gadgets with the (now correct) tags.
Opto 22 has resolved this issue. But see NOTE, above.
Contact: Opto 22 Product Support.
Phone: 800-835-6786 or 951-695-3080
This Opto 22 Knowledge Base ('OptoKB') article is intended to provide general technical information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects. Accordingly, the information in this OptoKB article is not intended to constitute application, design, software, or other professional engineering advice or services. Opto 22 may modify the OptoKB articles at any time. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your equipment, you should consult a qualified professional.
OPTO 22 DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS OPTOKB ARTICLE AND MAY MAKE CHANGES THERETO AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION CONVEYED HEREBY IS PROVIDED TO USERS 'AS IS.' IN NO EVENT SHALL OPTO 22 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS PROFIT, OR DAMAGE, EVEN IF OPTO 22 HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OPTO 22 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND/OR FIRMWARE) PROVIDED HEREBY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that certain jurisdictions do not sanction the exclusion of implied warranties: thus, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Copyright © 2023 Opto 22. All rights reserved.