Published: February 19, 2021
Restored groov View project is Not Logging Events
groov View running on:
- GROOV-AR1, GROOV-AR1-BASE, GROOV-AR1-SNAP
- GROOV-AT1, GROOV-AT1-SNAP
- GROOV-SVR-WIN, GROOV-SVR-WIN-BASE, GROOV-SVR-WIN-SNAP
R4.1a to R4.2c
Resolved In Version:
After restoring a groov View project that includes Event Notifications, any new Event Notifications will not be saved to the Event log. Other Event Notifications configurations you selected (for example, the on-screen display of Events and the sending of emails) will work correctly.
Do the following to the groov View project with the issue:
- Create a new backup of the project:
- Switch to Build mode.
- Click File > Backup Project to Computer.
- In the Backup Project to Computer window, uncheck Include event notifications.
- Click Download Project.
- Save the project file to a desired folder. Remember that location.
- Reset the project:
- Click File > Reset Project.
- Enter your password in the Reset groov View window, then click Reset groov View.
- Restore the backup you created in step 1:
- Click file > Restore Project from Computer.
- In the Restore Project window, click Browse, then navigate to the folder you selected in step 1.e.
- Select the backup file and click Open.
- Enter your user ID and password, then click Restore.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to restore the project.
Opto 22 has resolved this issue.
Contact: Opto 22 Product Support.
Phone: 800-835-6786 or 951-695-3080
This Opto 22 Knowledge Base ('OptoKB') article is intended to provide general technical information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects. Accordingly, the information in this OptoKB article is not intended to constitute application, design, software, or other professional engineering advice or services. Opto 22 may modify the OptoKB articles at any time. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your equipment, you should consult a qualified professional.
OPTO 22 DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS OPTOKB ARTICLE AND MAY MAKE CHANGES THERETO AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION CONVEYED HEREBY IS PROVIDED TO USERS 'AS IS.' IN NO EVENT SHALL OPTO 22 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS PROFIT, OR DAMAGE, EVEN IF OPTO 22 HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OPTO 22 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND/OR FIRMWARE) PROVIDED HEREBY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that certain jurisdictions do not sanction the exclusion of implied warranties: thus, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Copyright © 2023 Opto 22. All rights reserved.