Published: September 19, 2023
Pages may display out of order in View mode's page menu
groov View running on the following:
- GRV-EPIC-PR1, GRV-EPIC-PR2
- GROOV-SVR-WIN, GROOV-SVR-WIN-BASE, GROOV-SVR-WIN-SNAP
GRV-EPIC-PR1, GRV-EPIC-PR2: 3.5.0
GROOV-SVR-WIN, GROOV-SVR-WIN-BASE, GROOV-SVR-WIN-SNAP: 4.5a
Resolved In Version:
GRV-EPIC-PR1, GRV-EPIC-PR2: 3.5.1
GROOV-SVR-WIN, GROOV-SVR-WIN-BASE, GROOV-SVR-WIN-SNAP: 4.5b
In View mode, when you click on the navigation icon, the pages may be displayed incorrectly, with categories appearing multiple times and each instance displaying a different page. The correct behavior is for each category to appear only once with all of its pages listed underneath it.
In groov View, force a re-ordering of the pages:
- Open your project in Build mode. As a precaution, back up your project.
- In the Pages panel, move a page that is lower on the panel to above the top-most page, then put it back where it came from. An asterisk is added to all of the pages, indicating that they have changed and need to be saved.
- Click File > Save All Changes and Switch to groov View.
- Click on the navigation icon. All the categories should now appear only once, with their corresponding pages listed underneath.
Opto 22 has resolved this issue.
Contact: Opto 22 Product Support.
Phone: 800-835-6786 or 951-695-3080
This Opto 22 Knowledge Base ('OptoKB') article is intended to provide general technical information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects. Accordingly, the information in this OptoKB article is not intended to constitute application, design, software, or other professional engineering advice or services. Opto 22 may modify the OptoKB articles at any time. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your equipment, you should consult a qualified professional.
OPTO 22 DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS OPTOKB ARTICLE AND MAY MAKE CHANGES THERETO AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION CONVEYED HEREBY IS PROVIDED TO USERS 'AS IS.' IN NO EVENT SHALL OPTO 22 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS PROFIT, OR DAMAGE, EVEN IF OPTO 22 HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OPTO 22 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND/OR FIRMWARE) PROVIDED HEREBY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that certain jurisdictions do not sanction the exclusion of implied warranties: thus, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Copyright © 2023 Opto 22. All rights reserved.