Opto 22 Virtual Tour
Curious what the Opto 22 factory and headquarters looks like? Now, you can take a virtual tour of Opto 22 Headquarters campus in Temecula, California, U.S.A., right from your desktop or mobile device!
How to virtually tour Opto 22 using your web browser
- To move around, click your mouse in the direction you want to go. When you hover, your mouse cursor becomes an arrow that shows which direction you'll move to.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse up, down, left or right. You can also use the arrows on each side of the compass at the right.
- To proceed along a path, click any of the arrows in the bottom center of the screen. Note you may enter another virtual room or space.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse wheel. You can also use + and - below the compass.
How to virtually tour Opto 22 on your mobile device
- To move around, touch and drag in the direction you want to go. Then click one of the directional arrows to move.
- To look around, touch and drag up, down, left or right.
- To zoom in or out, pinch and zoom with two fingers.
Virtual Tours of the Opto 22 Campus:
Virtual Tour Home
Wander around the lobby and enjoy some of Bob and Mary Jane Engman’s private art collection. The Engmans founded Opto 22 in 1974 and poured their time, energy, and expertise into building the company over decades.